Staff members are not receiving SMS or email notifications from your business. If you are having issues with clients not receiving notifications, see Why are clients not receiving notifications?
Review and complete the following solutions to resolve this issue:
- Check the notification settings for the staff role assigned to the staff member.
- Check the staff member’s individual notification settings under the Notifications tab of their profile.
- Ask the staff member to check their junk mail folder.
- Ask the staff member whether they are using any email filtering services.
- Check whether the staff member is using a unique domain name for their email address. Many private domain names will not be able to receive email notifications from WellnessLiving. Please try to use public domain names such as Gmail or Hotmail.
If your staff members are still not receiving notifications after checking the steps above, please do not hesitate to open a support ticket. We will be happy to help your resolve your concerns.