You can control push notification delivery in two different ways. You can turn off individual notifications sent to all clients or staff, and you can turn off all notifications sent to specific clients. Additionally, clients can choose to no longer receive push notifications.
For more information, see Push notifications.
In this article
To turn off push notifications across your system:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Notifications.
- On the Notifications menu, click hidden.
- On the Notifications menu:
- Click Client Notifications if the notification that you wish to disable is a client notification
- Click Staff Notifications if the notification that you wish to disable is a staff notification
- Find the notification you want to disable and click the button under the Push column.
- The notification will be disabled.
To turn off all push notifications for an individual client:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- Click Profile Details in the side menu.
- Under Communication settings, set the Receive Push notifications button to OFF.
For more information, see Changing a client’s notification settings.
To turn off all push notifications as a client:
- Log in to your WellnessLiving client account.
- Click the My Profile tab.
- Click Profile Details in the top menu.
- Under Communication Settings, set the Receive Push notifications button to OFF.