Staff members are receiving a notification every time a client books a service with any of your staff members.
Notification settings for your staff members are based on the options selected in their staff roles. Check your staff role notification settings to resolve this issue:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Staff.
- On the Staff menu, click Staff Roles.
- In the list of staff roles, find the role you want to configure and then click the Edit button . You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the staff role.
- Scroll down to the Notifications section of the permissions.
- Select Only my schedules so that staff members associated with this role will receive a notification only when the notifications that you select are triggered by that staff member or their own schedule.
- Select the checkbox for each permission this staff role should have.
- If necessary, update the DESCRIPTION of the staff role to match the permission changes you made.
- Click SAVE.