When you add a link into a custom email template, the URL is not being properly preserved. When the link is clicked, an error is produced.
If you have added an incomplete URL when inserting a link, the system will attempt to automatically fill out the URL for you by using https://wellnessliving.com/rs/. This means that if you do not copy-and-paste the entire link, including the http:// or https:// at the beginning, the system will almost definitely generate an error when attempting to redirect users to your link.
To resolve this issue:
- Open the custom email template that is causing the error.
- Place your cursor in the link that is producing the error.
- At the top of the email editing menu, click the Insert/edit link button.
- Copy-and-paste the entire URL for your link into the Url text box.
- Click Ok.
- When you are satisfied, click the Save button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.