Staff members can use the instructions in this article to guide clients in the event that they experience any difficulty when signing up for WellnessLiving. Clients must enter their personal information, access a registration confirmation email, and accept WellnessLiving’s Terms and Conditions. Client profiles will not be properly created or visible within WellnessLiving if the client does not activate their account via the link in the registration confirmation email. It can take up to five minutes for a new client profile to appear within WellnessLiving.
To sign up with WellnessLiving:
- Open the provided Sign Up URL to visit the signup page.
- Under YOUR EMAIL, enter the following information:
- Under FIRST NAME, enter your first name.
- Under LAST NAME, enter your last name.
- Under EMAIL, enter your email address.
- Click SIGN UP.
- A registration confirmation email message will be sent to the email address you entered above. Navigate to your inbox and open the email. If you do not see the email message in your inbox, check your junk email folder.
- Click Activate Account.
- On the Create my Account page, enter your information in the required fields. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
- Under TERMS AND CONDITIONS, provide your digital signature:
- To provide your signature using a mouse, click and drag to sign your name in the box.
- To provide your signature using a touchscreen, drag your finger to sign your name in the box.
- Select the I agree to use Electronic Signatures checkbox.
- Click CREATE MY ACCOUNT. Your account will be created and you will be signed in.
- If it is enabled, your Welcome Email will be sent to clients after they create their account.
- All clients receive an email titled Your Password has been Changed when they create their account. This email is sent to notify the client any time their password is changed for security purposes.