You can share a membership or session pass between clients whose profiles are linked as family members. When a session pass or membership is shared, each applicable visit from an associated family member will count as a visit used against that Purchase Option. You can only share a Purchase Option between clients who are linked as family members, and only staff members can configure a Purchase Option to be shared.
For more information, see Adding a family member.
In this article:
- To share a Purchase Option from the shopping cart
- To share a Purchase Option from a client’s profile
To share a Purchase Option from the shopping cart:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Store.
- Under Location, select the location to which the sale should be assigned. This option is only available if the Staff members must select a location at checkout store setting is turned on. If this option is not available, the sale will automatically be assigned to the location you are currently signed in to.
- In the SEARCH CLIENT box, type the client’s name, and then select the client.
- You must choose a client that is linked to another client as a family member.
- Under Products and Services, search for and select the item you want to sell, and then click Add to cart.
- In the shopping cart, next to the Purchase Option, click the Options button and select Share. This option will only be available if the selected client is already linked to another client’s profile via a relationship.
- Click the Share with box and select each family member with whom you want to share this Purchase Option.
- Continue to step 7 in Making a sale.
To share a Purchase Option from a client’s profile:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the name of the client who owns the Purchase Option.
- On the side menu, click Account.
- On the Account menu, click Passes & Memberships.
- In the list, find the Purchase Option you want to share. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the Purchase Option.
- Under the Action column, click the Options button and select Share with family.
- Under AVAILABLE, click each family member with which you want to share this Purchase Option.
- To deselect a family member, under SELECTED, click the name of each family member with which you do not want to share this Purchase Option.
- Click SAVE.