The review request notification is a client notification that can be automatically sent to your clients after they attend a service at your business if they have not yet left a review for your business.
NoteYour WellnessLiving Directory Listing must be enabled for your clients to be able to leave a review through the link in this notification. To receive reviews for individual locations, enable the directory listing for each location. For more information, see WellnessLiving Directory Listing.
To set up the review request notification:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Notifications.
- On the Notifications menu, click Client Notifications.
- On the Client Notifications page, under Customer Review Notifications, click the Review Request template Edit this template button . You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find this template.
- On the Edit Review Request Template page, make any required modifications. To include a link to a page where the client can leave a review, be sure to include the [ButtonReviewEdit] email variable. For more information, see Automated email template settings and Email variables.
- Set the ACTIVATE EMAIL option to ON.
- Click SAVE.