Processing time can be required for Appointments with multiple parts, such as hairdressing Appointments. For example, a cut and style Appointment may require 15 minutes to wash hair at the start of an Appointment, 30 minutes for the cut, and 15 minutes to style. These parts of the Appointment can be outlined under processing time and shown to clients as an hour long Appointment. Processing time can be allocated in five-minute increments.
To set processing time for an Appointment Type:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Appointments.
- In the list, click the Appointment you want to modify. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the Appointment.
- Under Duration, click Include processing time.
- Choose the number of hours and minutes that are required to start processing time from the START lists.
- Choose the number of hours and minutes that are required for processing time from the PROCESSING lists.
- Choose the number of hours and minutes that are required to finish processing time from the FINISHING lists.
- Click SAVE. The processing time is added to Appointments of this type.