A staff member must be assigned to a location to be scheduled for services at that location and to access the permissions associated with that location. If a staff member does not need to take part in services or does not require location-based permissions, they do not need to be assigned to a location.
Some important points about staff member locations:
- A staff member can be assigned to one or more locations;
- A staff member must be assigned to a location to instruct services offered at that location;
- A staff member with location-specific permissions can only make modifications to settings and schedules within their assigned locations.
To learn how to set a client’s home location, see Setting a client’s home location.
To set a staff member’s locations:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Staff.
- On the Staff menu, click Staff Members.
- Click the staff member whose location you want to set. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the staff member.
- In the staff member’s profile, click Location tab.
- Select the checkbox next to each location that the staff member should be able to access.
- Next to Home location, select the location where the staff member works most often from the list. When logging in to WellnessLiving, the staff member will be automatically logged in to this location.
- Click SAVE. The staff member’s locations are updated.