If you are creating a class announcement or retention campaign, you can choose to send a SMS message, a push notification, or both. Additionally, if you are creating a custom email template or membership renewal campaign, you can choose to send a SMS message. The email send rules for each template will apply to SMS and push notifications.
For more information, see automated marketing campaign types.
To send a SMS message or push notification with an automated marketing campaign:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Marketing.
- On the Automated Marketing page, select the campaign with which you want to send a SMS or push notification:
- To create a new campaign template, click Add at the bottom of the list of your selected campaign type.
- To modify an existing campaign template, click the Edit this template button next to the campaign you want to modify.
- Click the SMS or Push Notification tab at the top of the screen.
- Under SMS TEXT, enter the content of the notification.
Alternatively, you can click Fill with default template located under the content box.Be aware of the SMS character limitations.
- To activate the SMS or Push Notification, set the ACTIVATE option to ON.
- Click Save.