To learn how to sell a QUICK gift card, see Selling a QUICK gift card.
To sell a gift card:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Store.
- Select the client to whom you are making the sale in one of the following ways:
- To select an existing client, in the SEARCH OR ADD CUSTOMER box, type the client’s name, and then select the client.
- To create a new client, click Add Client to create a new client profile, and then select the client.
- To make the purchase anonymously (i.e., without associating it with a client profile), click Walk-In.
- Under Products and Services, search for and click the gift card you want to sell.
- Select whether the gift card should be emailed or printed by selecting Email or Print.
- • If you are selling a gift card with a dollar value, select the value from the list next to Amount or select other and enter a custom value.
- Enter the client and the recipient’s information in the provided fields.
- If you chose to email the gift card, you can choose to send the card on a specific date by selecting a date next to Send On.
- To assign the gift card a custom number, select the Assign a custom gift card number and enter the number in the box.
- Click Add to cart.
- Click Proceed to Checkout.
- Select each payment method the client wants to use (e.g., Virtual Terminal, Card Swiper, Cash). In most cases, the total payment is split between the selected payment methods equally, but you can adjust the amounts as required. If you select Gift Cards, you must enter the required code, and the amount on the gift card will be entered automatically.
- Click Complete.