Now that you have setup your business in WellnessLiving, you are ready to test your client workflow. This will allow you to preview what your customers will see when they interact with the Client Web App. Once you have ensured that the client workflow provides the optimal experience to your customers, your business will be ready to officially begin using the WellnessLiving system.
Review the following steps to optimize the client workflow:
- Obtain the URL for your Client Web App under Business URLs
- Open up the Client Web App by pasting the URL into a separate session or different browser
- To learn how to customize this page, see Customizing the look and feel of WellnessLiving, then access this page to view the customization settings for the web app.
- To learn more about clients apps, see Opening web apps.
- To learn how to customize the Achieve App, see Customize The Achieve PRO Client App.
- To enroll in the enterprise or white label levels of the Achieve app, see Enrolling Into WellnessLiving Achieve Enterprise And White Label Apps.
- Under the Book Now section of the web app, your services are displayed.
- If you wish, customize or change what customers see when they select the Book now tab.
- If services appear that should not be available to customers on the front end, they can be removed from this page by disabling online booking for the appropriate services.
- Under the Store section of the web app, the online store that clients see is displayed. If items appear that should not be available to customers on the front end, they can be removed from this page by selecting the advanced purchase option setting and by selecting ‘Only staff can sell this Purchase Option/Product’.
- If your Store Categories do not display as you’d expect, you may reorganize them as you desire.
- To change the information displayed on client profiles and requested from clients during registration, make adjustments to your custom client fields.