Confirmation messages are popup alerts that appear when further confirmation is required for staff members to complete an action. For example, when you try to sign out of WellnessLiving, a confirmation message will appear to confirm if you are sure you want to sign out. If you have disabled any confirmation messages by selecting the Do not show this message again checkbox, you can re-enable them from your staff member profile.
To reset a staff member’s confirmation messages:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Staff.
- On the Staff menu, click Staff Members.
- On the Staff Members page, click the staff member you want to modify in the list. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the staff member.
- Click Reset Confirmation Messages.