Purchase Options that have been customized for an individual client can be reset to remove those customizations. Resetting a client’s Purchase Option allows most changes made to the Purchase Option from the store configuration to affect the client’s Purchase Option. To learn more about the rules governing Purchase Option modifications, see Modifying a Purchase Option.
To reset a customized Purchase Option:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Account.
- On the Account menu, click Passes & Memberships.
- To the right of the Purchase Option, click the Options button and select Edit Purchase Option.
- Click Reset at the bottom of the page.
- In the Confirmation Required popup, click OK. All customizations are removed and the Purchase Option is reset.