WellnessLiving and Google have recently integrated in a brand new way, providing a powerful lead generation tool for your business. This new integration allows Google users to book classes, appointments and events offered by U.S. or Canadian WellnessLiving business subscribers directly through Google Search, Google Maps, or the Reserve with Google website.
In this Article
- Want to see your business listed?
- What will you need to be listed?
- Reserve with Google Limitations
Want to see your business listed?
If you would like prospective clients to be able to book their classes with your business locations through Google, you simply need to enable each location’s integration option. Conversely, if you wish to opt out of this integration, you will need to disable the integration option for each location.
To enable Reserve with Google
- Click the Setup tab in the top menu. Your setup screen is displayed.
- Click Locations in the side menu. Your locations are displayed.
- Click the location that you want to promote through Reserve with Google. This location’s General options are displayed.
- Click the Publish tab.
- Click the option labelled Reserve with Google to On to allow booking access through Google. Set the option to Off to deny booking access through Google.
What will you need to be listed?
- An active WellnessLiving subscription.
- At least one U.S. or Canada-based location that offers classes or appointments.
- Enter the same name for your Google My Business account and your WellnessLiving Location Name.
- Each class or appointment must meet these conditions to be listed via Reserve with Google:
- Must not have any booking restrictions, including prerequisites or access for specific client types
- Must have a price or purchase option setup
- Must have available dates and times for booking
- Must have open spaces available for booking
- Online booking must be enabled
- Complete address information for each location: street address, city, state, ZIP/postal code, and country. It must match the address information in your Google My Business account.
- Reserve with Google enabled for your location. See the instructions above for details.
- A Google My Business account.
What should you expect?
Once you have enabled Reserve with Google, your upcoming classes and available appointment time slots will be listed on Google Search, Google Maps, and the Reserve with Google website when users search relevant terms. Users can then simply click through to book their chosen class or appointment with your business directly through Google. Bookings made through Google can be found and tracked through WellnessLiving reports, schedules, and anywhere else booked classes are usually found.
Reserve with Google Limitations
Because Google is limited to only certain client profile mandatory fields, some actions that new clients must perform when booking via WellnessLiving are not available through Reserve with Google bookings. This means that new clients will bypass this information when booking through Google. They will however be prompted to complete these sections when they log into the WellnessLiving system for the first time. Bypassed information may include:
- Online waiver and digital signatures
- Online payment and billing information
- Appointment questions
- Custom client profile fields