As a franchisor using Franchise Cloud, you are able to sign into franchise locations.. This gives you access to all information associated with each franchise location and the ability to manage the locations.
Note Franchisor staff members can access a franchise location without permission from a franchisee staff member if they have the staff role permission: Manage franchise locations. This permission is only visible to enterprise users with franchisor business accounts.
Requesting access to franchise locations in franchise mode:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Franchise.
- On the Franchise menu, click Franchise Locations.
- Under the Action column, click the Sign into this location button next to the location you want to sign in to.
- A Waiting for staff at location to accept sign in request popup is displayed.
- Wait for the franchisee to grant access to the new location.
- If this happens right away, you are redirected to the new location business’s backend.
- If this happens at a later time, you will be able to sign into the new location as soon as the request is approved.
- You now have access to the new location in franchise mode.