There are many ways you can reach out to us to let us know about a site issue, or to request a new feature or feature improvement.
There are just a few things you should know about the process before we begin:
- Not every idea is going to make the cut. We appreciate your feedback and try to take all our clients requests into consideration. However, some things are just outside the scope of what we strive to provide our customers.
- You’re very important to us. We are excited to help you get the most out of our software. That said, we support thousands of businesses and hundreds of thousands of end users. Your request will be recorded and prioritized appropriately. We’re in this together!
- Development takes time. Some features and improvements take hundreds of man hours to design, implement, and test. This is to ensure our features and improvements deliver exactly what we intend to provide.
- Bugs happen. If your new feature or improvement doesn’t work as it should, let us know by opening a support ticket.
To request a new feature or improvement:
You can request a new feature or improvement online, via email, or via the phone.
Online – the easiest and preferred method.
- Log in to WellnessLiving.
- Navigate to our Support Center.
- Under My Issues and Feature Requests, click Request a Feature.
- In the Submit a Ticket form, enter all the relevant details that you think will help us design the feature or improvement. If you can, include links to screenshots or drawings that illustrate your vision for the feature via Jing.
- Click Submit.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Ensure that you include your Business ID and a telephone number so that we can assign the feature request to your business, and so that we can call you back in the event that we need more information.
- Include all the relevant details that you think will help us design the feature or improvement. If you can, include links to screenshots or drawings that illustrate your vision for the feature.
- Contact us at 1 (855) 601-2900 to speak with a very human member of our support staff.
- Please consider the priority of your request. Top priority is always given to customers experiencing interruptions or outages that are affecting customers.
- Please be kind and courteous. We appreciate it!
- Depending on the time of day, we might be busy making WellnessLiving the best that it can be. If the issue is not pressing, consider sending us an email and doing your best to attempt to describe it. We will call or email you to collect any additional information that we need.
If you submitted a feature request via the online interface, your request is opened automatically and you can view the status of your request directly via the online interface at https://wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/#/issues. If you submitted your request via email or phone, please allow up to 48 hours for your request to appear on the interface. Thanks for the tip! We hope you’re happy with what we build!