You can reactivate a client within your business if they want to use your services again. The client must have already been a client at your business and previously deactivated to be reactivated. When you reactivate a client, be aware of the following:
- The client is active in the system and can be booked and checked into Classes
- The client will appear in the client list by default
- The client will receive email messages and alerts
To view deactivated clients, see Locating deactivated clients.
To reactivate a client:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the client’s Overview page, set the ACTIVATE CLIENT option to ON. The client is reactivated.