Franchisor businesses can push specific setup options to franchise locations. Pushed settings are duplicated and replace existing settings at the franchise location. The franchisor can choose which settings are pushed to which locations.
For more information about franchises, see Franchise Cloud.
To push a setting to franchise locations:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Franchise.
- On the Franchise menu, click Franchise Settings.
- Click the PUSH button next to the Franchise Setting you want to push. For more information, see Franchise setting options.
- Review the displayed settings and select the option or options you want to push.
- To view other settings that will be affected by the push, click SHOW DEPENDENCY. If these settings have not already been pushed, they will also be pushed to the franchise locations you select.
- Click NEXT.
- Select the franchise location or franchise locations to which you want to push the setting. You can filter your franchise locations by toggling between Country, Region, State/Province, or Location.
- Click PUSH. A popup is displayed with an overview of the settings you selected to push.
- Click CONFIRM.