The online waiver is a liability release that all clients must agree to either upon registration or when booking your services for the first time. By default, the liability release is disabled and empty.
Please be aware that WellnessLiving makes no claims as to the effectiveness or enforcement of your liability release. Consult a legal expert in your region for more information about the proper use of this feature and the rights of your business and your clients.
Your clients can sign the liability waiver by writing their name in the signature box using the mouse or by using a signature pad connected to the computer. To view our recommended signature pad, see Purchasing Hardware from WellnessLiving.
To learn how your clients can sign your online waiver, see Signing an online waiver.
To enable and update the online waiver:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer menu, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Business.
- Click Online Waiver.
- To enable the online waiver, set one of the following options to ON:
- Require clients to agree to the Liability Release upon registration – When this option is selected, the next option is hidden from view.
- Require clients to agree to the Liability Release only when booking services
- In the text box, type the liability release text. You can format the text using the text editor’s functions or using manual HTML formatting.
- The waiver has two text variables that will be replaced automatically when it is displayed: [BusinessName] and [FullName]. To learn more about these variables, see Email variables.
- Click SAVE. The online waiver is configured and enabled. All new clients will be required to accept the waiver before they can partake in any business transactions with your business on WellnessLiving.