You can choose to modify or delete a hold on a membership at any time. Additionally, it is possible to change the status of a hold to “indefinite”. When you add or modify a hold in the past, the effect that this hold would have had on the payment schedule is applied to the next scheduled payment. When you add or modify a hold in the future, the effect that this hold would have had on the payment schedule is applied to the scheduled payment for the payment period the hold is placed in.
Learn more about Memberships.
Learn more about Putting a membership on hold.
To modify or delete a hold:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click Search and type the client’s information in the box. You can type the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.In the list that is displayed, click the appropriate client.
- On the side menu, click Account.
- On the Account menu, click Passes & Memberships.
- Find the membership on hold, click the Options button , and select Change hold.
- Make the required changes to the hold and click SAVE to save your changes. Alternatively, click DELETE HOLD to delete the hold.