You can modify the duration of a pending or approved client transfer that was requested from a location to which you have access. When you modify a transfer, a new transfer request is sent to the location you are transferring the client into or out of. This request must be approved by a staff member at the location to which the request was sent. When the request is approved, the original transfer details are replaced by the new transfer.
See Approving or denying a transfer request for more information.
To modify the duration of a transfer:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Reports.
- On the Reports menu, click Clients.
- On the Clients menu, click Membership Transfers. The Membership Transfers Report is displayed.
- In the Membership Transfers Report, modify a pending or approved transfer:
- To modify a pending transfer, click Pending Transfers and find the transfer you want to modify in the list.
- To modify an approved transfer, click Transfer History and find the transfer you want to modify in the list.
- Under the ACTION column, click the More button and select Edit Transfer Length.
- Modify the duration of the transfer and click SAVE:
- To temporarily transfer a client for a set date range, select Temporary transfer will last from [date] to [date] and enter the start and end dates of the transfer.
- To permanently transfer the client, select Permanent transfer.
- In the confirmation popup, click CONFIRM.