You may want to view your client’s unpaid visits history, whether it is to reconcile their unpaid visits, or to simply keep track of how many sessions they have not paid for. You can do this by viewing their Attendance History in their client profile.
To view your client’s unpaid visits:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Attendance.
- On the Attendance menu, click Attendance History.
- Click the Filter button .
- In the Advanced Filters menu, click Paid With and select the Not Paid checkbox.
- Click Apply Changes.