You can view a list of all redeemed Groupon deals from your sales reports. When you assign a Groupon deal to a revenue category, you can easily find redemptions of the Groupon deal in the Sale Summary Per Revenue Category Report.
Additionally, you can view Groupon deals redeemed by a specific client from their client profile. When you assign a Groupon deal to a revenue category, you can easily find redemptions of the Groupon deal on the Purchases page in the client’s profile.
In this article:
To view Groupon code redemptions from the Sale Summary Per Revenue Category Report:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Reports.
- On the Reports menu, click Sales.
- On the Sales menu, click Sale Summary Per Revenue Category. The Sale Summary Per Revenue Category Report is displayed.
- Adjust the report’s date range as required.
- Under REVENUE CATEGORY, find the revenue category to which the Groupon deal is assigned, then click the number displayed under QUANTITY. A list of purchases assigned to the revenue category of the Groupon deal is displayed.
To view Groupon code redemptions made by a specific client:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Account.
- On the Account menu, click Purchases.
- Adjust the displayed date range as required.
- Filter the list to show only the purchases assigned to the revenue categories of the Groupon deals:
- Click the Advanced Filter button .
- Under Revenue Categories, clear the Select All checkbox.
- Select the revenue categories to which the Groupon deals are assigned.
- Click APPLY FILTER.