After you have created and activated a wellness program, you can enroll a client in it through your store. When you add a wellness program to a client’s shopping cart, you must select the program into which they are enrolling and then enter their enrollment information. After the wellness program is in your cart, make sure you also add the Enrollment Fee product to the cart to act as payment for the transaction.
To enroll a client in a wellness program:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Store.
- If required, choose the location of the sale from the Select location list.
- Choose the customer by doing one of the following:
- In the SEARCH CLIENT box, type the client’s name, and then select the client.
- Click Add Client to create a new client profile, and then select the client.
- Click View Options under the wellness program you want to sell.
- Under Program Selection, select the program into which the client wants to enroll.
- Click Add to cart.
- Under Wellness Program Enrollment Requirements, enter the client’s enrollment information in the required fields and click Save.
- Click Add to cart under the Enrollment Fee product.
- Continue to step 5 in Making a sale.