Staff and/or client notification settings can be set individually for each of your appointments, classes, events, or BOOK-A-SPOT™ assets from the setup screen.
NoteIf notifications sent to staff and/or clients are not received, you may want to review the settings for the associated service.
To enable or disable staff and/or client notifications per service:
- In the top menu, click the Setup tab. Your setup options are displayed.
- To change an appointment, click Appointments in the side menu. Your appointments are displayed.
- To change a class, click Classes in the side menu. Your classes are displayed.
- To change an event, click Events in the side menu. Your events are displayed.
- To change a BOOK-A-SPOT™ asset, click BOOK-A-SPOT™ in the side menu. Your BOOK-A-SPOT™ assets are displayed.
- Find the service that should have its notifications changed in the list. Click the service to open its editing options.
- Under Advanced Options, scroll to the Notifications heading.
- To enable client notifications, click Enable Client Notifications.
- To disable client notifications, click Disable Client Notification. If you choose this option, all related client notifications will not be sent.
- To enable staff notifications, click Enable Staff Notifications.
- To disable staff notifications, click Disable Staff Notification. If you choose this option, all related staff notifications will not be sent.
- Click the Save button to preserve your changes. Your service’s notification settings are updated.