You can control which client types have access to online booking for each individual service. Online booking is enabled by default, meaning any client can book the service online. You can disable online booking for clients so that only staff members can book the service online, or you can choose to restrict online booking to select client types.
To enable, disable, or restrict online booking for an Appointment, Class, or Event:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Appointments, Classes, or Events.
- Click the service that you want to enable, disable, or restrict online booking for. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the service.
- In Advanced Settings, under Client Online Booking, enable, disable, or restrict online booking:
- To enable online booking, click Clients can book online.
- To disable online booking, click Disable booking online.
- If you are disabling online booking for a Class, you can choose whether the Class is visible to all clients or Class is not visible to clients. Appointments and Events with online booking disabled will not be visible to your clients.
- To restrict online booking, click Only selected client types can book online and select the checkbox next to each client type who can book online from the list.
- Click SAVE.