You can embed a widget, or a button that links to a widget, into your website. If you embed a widget, your clients will be able to interact with WellnessLiving without leaving your website. If you embed a button, your clients will be able to link to the widget within Wellnessliving from your website.
For information about embedding a widget in a WordPress, Wix, or Squarespace website, see Embedding a widget in WordPress, Wix, and Squarespace.
To embed a widget or button link into your website:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Website Widgets.
- On the Website Widgets menu, click the type of widget that you want to embed.
- If you selected Custom Schedule or Lead Capture, select the custom widget that you want to embed, and then click the Embed Code tab.
- To embed a widget, copy the code in the Widget Code box and paste it into your website.
- To embed a button link, replace the words “Your title goes here” in the Link Code box with the button label that will appear on your website, and then copy the text in the Link Code box and paste it into your website.
- Ensure that your widget, or button that links to your widget, is embedded and functioning properly.