Discount codes can be created in WellnessLiving for your staff members and clients to use at your online store. When you create a discount code, you can provide your own code or have the system generate the code for you. You can set the length of time for which the code is valid and limit the number of times a client may use a code.
After you have created a discount code, you can view it on the Discount Codes page. By clicking an existing code, you can modify its details in the same manner as when you created the discount code.
Discount codes can be applied to all types of purchases, including memberships, session passes, packages, products, and gift cards.
- Creating and modifying a discount code
- Deactivating or deleting a discount code
- Applying a discount at checkout
- Applying a discount
- Client Web App: Claiming a discount code
- You can review the following reports to keep track of all the discount codes used in your business: All Sales report, Sales Summary per Revenue Category report, or the Sales with Revenue Categories report.
- You can send your discount codes to clients in emails or SMS messages as part of your promotional campaigns. For instance, you can use automated notifications or client notifications.