When you create a Purchase Option, product, or gift card in WellnessLiving, a direct buy URL for the item is generated automatically. This URL brings clients directly to the store purchase page for the item. From this page, clients can add the item to their cart and check out. You can share this link with clients via email and SMS messages or add it to your website. Your clients will need to log in to their WellnessLiving account, or register for one, to make a purchase using this link.
To share a direct buy URL:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Store Configuration.
- On the Store Configuration menu, click Purchase Options, Products, Gift Cards, or Categories depending on which type of item for which you want to share a URL.
- For Purchase Options, products, and gift cards, click the individual item for which you want to share the URL. The direct buy URL for the item is listed under Direct Buy URL.
- For categories, click the Options button next to the category you want to modify. You may have to browse the list or use the Search option to find the category.
- In the list, click the item for which you want to share a link. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the item.
- In Advanced Settings, under Direct Buy URL:
- If you are sharing a link for a product or gift card, click the Copy to Clipboard button .
- If you are sharing a link for a Purchase Option, click Copy to clipboard.
- Paste this link where you want it to be displayed.