You can deactivate a package that a client has purchased so the client can no longer use it to pay for services.
To learn how to deactivate a package for all clients, see Deactivating or deleting a Purchase Option.
CautionWhen a package is deactivated, all session passes within the package are deactivated, and all memberships within the package are canceled. Canceled memberships cannot be reactivated. If you want to reactivate session passes within a deactivated package, you must reactivate each session pass individually.
To deactivate a client’s package:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client whose package you would like to deactivate.
- On the side menu, click Account.
- On the Accountmenu, click Passes & Memberships.
- To the right of the package, click the Options button .
- In the list, click Deactivate.
- In the confirmation popup, enter the reason for deactivation.
- Click YES.