Custom email templates are automated marketing messages that can be created and customized for use for special client-related marketing, retention, and communication of news or intention. Designed for communicating with clients though campaigns, custom templates offer your business a tool with unlimited possibilities for keeping your clients engaged, appreciated, and with a feeling of community at your business.
- To create a custom email template, see creating a custom email template.
- To remove a custom email template, see deleting a custom email template.
- To send a custom email template to an individual, see contacting an individual client.
- To send a custom email to a group of clients, see contacting a group of clients.
Some tips for custom email templates:
- Make sure to stay engaged with all of your customer segments – each customer should feel appreciated and catered to, but ensure that you don’t over-do it. One to two emails per month is more than enough.
- Vary it up — personal messages, offers, community events, etc… Everyone responds and prefers something different. Keep yourself relevant to your clients by providing variety.
- Stay on top of things! Custom email templates are not automated. Like a garden, they require close attention and care over a long period of time to yield results. Don’t get discouraged, and try new things when communicating with your clients!
- Create a custom email template for any situation. Write once, and reuse them again and again. Any template can be further customized before sending.