Each session pass, such as a duration pass or day pass, can be adjusted to offer clients the exact combination of items they need at the price you set.
Note Modifying a session pass will affect all session passes of this type sold after the modifications are made, but not all previously sold session passes will be affected. To learn more about the rules governing Purchase Option modifications, see Modifying a Purchase Option.
Note If you modify a session pass’s contract, when you save your changes you will be asked whether you want clients who have already purchased the session pass to re-sign the contract. If you select YES, clients will be prompted to sign the contract immediately the next time they log in to their account.
To create or modify a session pass:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Store Configuration.
- On the Store Configuration menu, click Purchase Options.
- On the Purchase Options page, create or modify a session pass:
- To create a new session pass, click Create Session Pass.
- To modify an existing session pass, click the session pass you want to modify in the list. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the session pass. Inactive and expired session passes are displayed in gray, while active session passes that have not expired are displayed in:
- Green – For Appointment Service Type session passes with a set number of sessions.
- Blue – For Classes Service Type session passes with a set number of sessions.
- Teal – For session passes with unlimited sessions.
- Dark gray – For session passes with a time restriction.
- Under Purchase Option Service Category, select the type of service to be offered by the session pass. Service types include: Appointments, Class/Events, Assets, Gym Visits, and Account Tab.
- Under General Information, enter the general information for the session pass. See Session pass general information settings for more details.
- Click Advanced Settings to expand the advanced settings options. Enter the advanced settings for the session pass. See Session pass advanced settings for more details.
- Click SAVE. The session pass will be shown in green (Appointment Service Type session passes with a set number of sessions), blue (Classes Service Type session passes with a set number of sessions), or teal (session passes with unlimited sessions) on the Purchase Options page. You can click the session pass at any time to modify it.