Each package can be adjusted to offer clients the exact combination of items they need at the price you set.
Note Modifying a package will affect all packages of this type sold after the modifications are made, but not all previously sold packages will be affected. To learn more about the rules governing Purchase Option modifications, see Modifying a Purchase Option.
Note If you modify a package’s contract, when you save your changes you will be asked whether you want clients who have already purchased the package to re-sign the contract. If you select YES, clients will be prompted to sign the contract immediately the next time they log in to their account.
To create or modify a package:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Store Configuration.
- Click Purchase Options.
- On the Purchase Options page, create or modify a package:
- To create a new package, click Create Package.
- To modify an existing package, click the package you want to modify in the list. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the package. Active packages that have not expired are displayed in orange, while inactive and expired packages are displayed in gray.
- Under General Information, enter the general information for the package. See Package general information settings for more details.
- Click Advanced Settings to expand the advanced settings options. Modify the advanced settings for the package as needed. See Package advanced settings for more details.
- Click SAVE. The package will be displayed in orange on the Purchase Options page. You can click the package at any time to modify it.