A client win-back campaign is a type of automated marketing campaign that can be used to re-engage clients who no longer use your services. After you create a client win-back campaign template, you can send the email message to an individual client or a group of clients; templates can be modified before being sent to clients.
Note The client win-back campaign is automatically sent to clients per location. If your business has multiple locations, clients who have not visited one of your locations for longer than the set time period will receive the email even if they have visited one of your other locations during that time.
Example: You have two locations, Location A and Location B. You create a campaign that is sent to your clients if they have not booked or checked-in to services within 90 days. One of your clients does not visit Location A for 90 days, but they do visit Location B. This client will still receive the client win-back campaign email because they did not visit Location A. If they do not visit Location B for 90 days, they will receive another client win-back campaign email for Location B.
To create or modify a client win-back campaign:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Marketing.
- Under Client Win – Back:
- To create a new client win-back campaign template, click Add at the bottom of the list.
- To modify an existing client win-back campaign template, click the Edit this template button .
- Under EMAIL SEND RULES, configure the following:
- Type a number in the Send email when the client hasn’t booked or checked in box and select days, months, or years from the list to define how much time should pass after a client has booked or checked into a service before the email is triggered.
- To send this campaign to only specific client types, set the Send only to specific Client Types option to ON, and then set each client type to which you want to send the campaign to ON.
- To send this campaign to only specific client groups, set the Send only to specific Client Groups option to ON, and then set each client group to which you want to send the campaign to ON.
- If you have selected a client type and a client group, the email will send only to clients who fall under both categories.
- Under Compose Email, configure the email content. For more information, see Automated email template settings.
- Under Email Content, provide the body of the email message. For information on how to use variables in the email message, see Email variables.
- To activate the campaign, at the top of the page, set the ACTIVATE EMAIL option to ON.
- Click SAVE. The client win-back campaign is created.