A visit campaign is a type of automated marketing campaign that can be used to contact your clients a specific amount of time after attending one of your services. These campaigns can be used to solicit feedback on services, encourage future attendance, and provide incentives such as discount codes. After you create a visit campaign template, you can send the email message to an individual client or a group of clients.
To create or modify a visit campaign:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Marketing.
- Under Visit Campaign:
- To create a new visit campaign template, click Add at the bottom of the list.
- To modify an existing visit campaign template, click the Edit this template button .
- Under EMAIL SEND RULES, configure the following:
- Type a number in the Send box and select hours, days, months, or years from the list to define how much time should pass after a client attends a service before the email is triggered. In the after client visits list, you can select Any service or you can select a specific type of service that will trigger the email.
- To stop sending emails once the client attends a service, set the Stop sending this campaign when the client visits another service option to ON.
- To send this campaign to only specific client types, set the Send only to specific Client Types option to ON, and then set each client type to which you want to send the campaign to ON.
- To send this campaign to only specific client groups, set the Send only to specific Client Groups option to ON, and then set each client group to which you want to send the campaign to ON.
- If you have selected a client type and a client group, the email will send only to clients who fall under both categories.
- Under Compose Email, configure the email content. For more information, see Automated email template settings.
- Under Email Content, provide the body of the email message. For information on how to use variables in the email message, see Email variables.
- To activate the campaign, at the top of the page, set the ACTIVATE EMAIL option to ON.
- Click SAVE. The visit campaign is created.