You can configure the rules that are used when a client’s profile is set up to make auto-payments.
To learn about other store settings, see Store Settings.
To configure your auto-payment rules:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Store Configuration.
- On the Store Configuration menu, click Store Settings.
- Under Auto-Payment Rule, configure your auto-payment rules:
- Set the A client’s positive account balance is used for scheduled auto-payments prior to charging a stored credit card or ACH account option to ON to charge client account balances for auto-payments. If a client does not have a positive account balance, their stored credit card or ACH account will be charged.
- Set the Combine payments for clients that pay on behalf of other clients in a single payment option to ON to combine client auto-payments for each payment period into one payment when their client profile is set up to make payments on behalf of their family members.
- Click SAVE.