When posting on the Community Forum ᴮᴱᵀᴬ, all users are subject to the rules and regulations listed below. Users who do not follow these rules can be banned from the forum depending on the frequency and severity of their negative behavior.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only: Messages posted in the wrong category will be removed and placed in the correct category by moderators.
- No inappropriate language: Be respectful and polite towards all other users. Users creating posts with coarse language or excessive negativity will be banned from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
- Be professional: The Community Forum is meant to be a positive environment where the needs of our subscribers can be discussed and addressed. Any negativity towards WellnessLiving or other businesses will not be tolerated.
- Harassment: No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of this behavior will result in a ban from the forum.
- No spam: All automated messages and advertisements will be deleted immediately.
- Copyrighted materials: Any posts containing copyrighted materials will be deleted.
See Using the Community Forum for more information.