NoteOnly one gift card can be used at checkout.
To make a purchase:
- In the top menu, click Store.
- Search for and select the item you want to purchase, and then click Add to cart.
- If you select a gift card, enter the recipient’s information in the Send to: boxes, enter your information in the From: box, and click Add to cart.
- Add any other items to the shopping cart, as required.
- To change the quantity of an item in the shopping cart, enter a new value in the Qty field under the item.
- To remove an item from the shopping cart, click the Options button and select Remove from Cart.
- To apply a discount code to your shopping cart:
- Click Add discount code.
- Under ENTER DISCOUNT CODE:, enter your discount code.
- Click the Confirm button .
- Click Proceed to Checkout.
- If an item in your shopping cart requires you to sign a contract, the Sign Contract button will be displayed instead. Click Sign Contract, review and sign the contract, and then click I Agree to Use Electronic Signatures.
- Select each payment method you want to use (e.g., Credit Card, Account Balance).
- If you select multiple payment methods, the total payment will be split equally between them, however, you can adjust the amounts as required.
- If you want to use a gift card or coupon, enter the appropriate information in the Gift Card # or Coupon field in the shopping cart.
- Click Complete. The purchase is complete.