The Account menu within a client’s profile provides access to the client’s account information, such as the passes and memberships the client has purchased, the client’s account balance, and the purchases and transactions the client has made.
In this article:
On the Passes & Membership page, you can view and manage the memberships, passes, and services the client has purchased.
Within each pass or membership, there are two management tools.
The Actions button provides access to the following menu options:
- Email Receipt – Email a receipt to the client.
- Print Receipt – Print a detailed receipt.
- Receipt Printer – Print a simplified receipt. We recommend the Star TSP-100 receipt printer.
- Refund – Refund the Purchase Option. This can be a full refund or a partial refund, depending on your needs.
The Options button provides access to the following options:
- Payment Schedule – View the payment schedule for the Purchase Option if it has recurring fees (e.g., how much and how often a monthly membership is paid).
- Edit Purchase Option – Customize the Purchase Option for this client only.
- Put on hold – If it is within your business policies, you can put a membership on hold.
- Deactivate or Cancel – Deactivate a Purchase Option or cancel a membership, as applicable, so that it is no longer active in the client’s account.
- Share with Family – Share the Purchase Option between family members.
- Transfer – Transfer the Purchase Option to other clients.
The Billing & Account Balance page allows you to complete the following actions:
- Account Balance – Choose to credit, debit, or make a payment to the client’s account. Click View History to view the entire history of the client’s account balance. Learn how to clear or adjust a client’s account balance.
- Daily Deal or Gift Card Redemption Code – Using the gift cards or Groupon deals you set up, enter a redemption code to credit the client’s account.
- Saved Credit Cards – Save the client’s credit card information so that you can easily manage all their cards.
- Saved ACH – Similar to credit cards, you can save the client’s ACH information.
The saved credit card or ACH information can be used for auto-payments (e.g., monthly membership payments) whenever applicable. If a default payment method is not selected and at least one credit card is saved to the client’s profile, the first credit card added will be considered the default payment method.
The Purchases page displays a complete list of purchases made by the client during the selected date range. All relevant information is listed for each purchase, including Date, Location, Purchase, Quantity, and all price and payment information. This page also shows all memberships and passes that were given to client for free, which is not shown on the Transactions page (see below). Advanced filters can be used to filter this list.
The Transactions page displays all the transactions related to the client, such as auto-renewals, account balance payments, scheduled payments, normal payments, and failed transactions. Only purchases that have a monetary value are displayed on this page. The payment method, which is not listed in the Purchases page, is also shown here. In addition, you can void or refund purchases on this page. For more information about this page, see Understanding client transactions.