Staff members can use the Attendance Web App to track client attendance for Classes and Events. The Attendance Web App can also be set up on a dedicated tablet or computer so clients can check themselves into Classes and Events. You must open the web app on the dedicated device to allow clients to check themselves in.
To check in with the Attendance Web App:
- To view a different date, click one of the arrows next to the date:
- Click the left facing arrow to view a past date.
- Click the right facing arrow to view a future date.
- Under the Class or Event you want to check into, click Attendance List.
- If you are already booked for this service, click Check In next to your name.
- If you have not yet booked this service, click Add Me at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your name in the search box and click Check In next to your name.
- If a client has accidentally been checked in for Class, click Undo to the right of the client in the attendance list and they will no longer be checked in.
- Clicking Undo will remove the client from the service and attendance list entirely. If you want to check the client into the service at a later time, you will need to re-book the client into the service.