If you change the price of a membership from the Setup menu, the change will not be applied to memberships that have already been purchased. The best way to change the price for a membership is to convert the membership after expiration, as explained in Purchase Option conversion.
Alternately, the price of memberships that have already been purchased can be modified individually per client. You can modify the price individually for clients who have already purchased the membership and enabled auto-renew, to ensure their membership is auto-renewed at the new price.
To change the price of a client’s membership individually:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button and type the client’s information in the box. You can type the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list that is displayed, click the client whose documents you want to view.
- On the side menu, click Account.
- Click Passes & Memberships.
- Click the gear icon to the right of the membership.
- Click Edit Purchase Option.
- Under Price, make your changes.
- Click SAVE FOR [CLIENT NAME].