In this article:
To view the Cash Closeout Report:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Reports.
- On the Reports menu, click Staff.
- On the Staff menu, click Cash Closeout. The Cash Closeout Report is displayed.
To modify a Cash Closeout Report:
- In the Cashout Edit column, click the Edit button next to the cash closeout you want to modify.
- Make the required changes to the tender and coinage quantity and click NEXT.
- Review your modifications and click COMPLETE.
Headings in the Cash Closeout Report:
|Date||The date and time that the cash closeout was made.|
|Staff||The staff member who closed out the register or till.|
|Location||The location that the cash closeout was made at.|
|Previous Cash Closeout||The most recent date and time that the till or register was last closed out.|
|Cash Sales Balance||The amount of cash that was taken in since the last cash closeout.|
|Over/Short||The amount of additional or missing cash in the till or register at this closeout.|
|Cash Deposit||The amount of cash that was deposited to the bank for this cash closeout.|
|Ending Balance||The amount of cash that was left in the till or register after this cash closeout was completed.|
|Cashout Edit||Click the button in this column to make edits to the cash closeout.|