Memberships your clients have purchased can be canceled for individual clients by staff members. When a membership is canceled, depending on the settings of the membership, clients may be able to continue using the remaining visits on the membership. See Membership advanced settings for more details.
Canceled memberships cannot be reactivated. If the client wants to use their membership again in the future, consider putting it on hold instead. For details, see Placing a membership on hold.
To cancel a client’s membership:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click Search , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Account.
- On the Account menu, click Passes & Memberships.
- Next to the membership, click the Options button and select Cancel Membership from the list.
- In the popup, enter a reason for cancellation.
- If the membership settings are set to allow you to choose whether the client can use the remaining visits, select the appropriate option.
- Click YES to confirm that you want to cancel the membership.