When your business type is set to martial arts, the Belts Report is a client report that displays a list of clients who are ready to take their belt tests based on the parameters you have set. For more information, see Belts.This article describes how to view the Belts Report, and provides details of the columns that appear in the report. To learn how to customize and filter the report, see Viewing a report.
In this article:
To view the Belts Report:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Reports.
- On the Reports menu, click Clients.
- On the Clients menu, click Belts. The Belts Report is displayed.
- By default, this report only shows clients who are ready for promotion. By using the drop-down menus at the top of the report, you can filter to view clients who are not ready for promotion.
Headings in the Belts Report
|Client||The name, email, and profile image of the client ready for promotion. Relevant details about this customer, such as pass status, waiver status, contract status, special notes, unpaid visits, and account balance will be noted here by small icons. Hover over any icon to learn more.|
|Current||The current belt level that the client has obtained.|
|Ready||By default, this report only shows clients who are ready for promotion. By using the drop-down menus at the top of the report, you can filter to view clients who are not ready for promotion.|
|Conditions||The conditions required for this client to be ready for promotion. If the client has achieved the conditions, they will be checked in green.|