Staff members can add new suppliers and modify existing suppliers for your products. The Suppliers tool can be used to manage the contact information for your product suppliers.
To learn how to delete, deactivate, or reactivate a supplier, see Deleting, deactivating, or reactivating a supplier.
To learn how to associate a supplier with a product, see Creating or modifying a product.
To add or modify a supplier:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Store Configuration.
- On the Store Configuration menu, click Suppliers.
- On the Suppliers page, add or modify a supplier:
- To add a new supplier, click ADD SUPPLIER.
- To modify an existing supplier, click the supplier you want to modify in the list. You may have to browse or filter the list to find the supplier you want to modify.
- Enter the supplier’s information:
- Under SUPPLIER, enter the name of the supplier.
- Under NOTE, add any necessary notes regarding the supplier.
- Under WEBSITE, enter the URL for the supplier’s website.
- Under CITY, enter the city in which the supplier is located.
- Under ADDRESS, enter the supplier’s address.
- Under ZIP / POSTAL CODE, enter the supplier’s ZIP or postal code.
- Under CONTACT PERSON, enter the contact information for your contact at this supplier.
- To add a new contact, click ADD CONTACT PERSON. There is no limit to the number of contacts you can add.
- To remove a contact, click the Remove button next to their email address.
- Set the ACTIVATE SUPPLIER option to ON.
- Click SAVE.