A company logo can be added into your custom email templates by using the appropriate email merge variable, which will automatically be replaced by your currently uploaded logo when the email is sent. For details about these variables, see Email mail merge variables.
For more information about email templates, see Automated emails template reference.
To include your logo in an email template:
- In the top menu, click the Setup tab. The setup screen is displayed.
- In the side menu, click Notifications. Your notifications menu is displayed.
- To add your logo to a client notification, in the side menu, click Client Notifications. To add your logo to a staff notification, in the side menu, click Staff Notifications. Your notifications are displayed.
- Click the pencil icon next to the notification that you wish to add a logo to. The email template edit screen is displayed.
- Click in the Email Content box where you would like to include your logo.
- Type [Logo] where the logo should appear. This variable will be replaced by your current logo when the email is sent.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.