You can set staff member specific pay rates for each of your services. If a Class is already scheduled, you can add or change the pay rate the associated staff member will receive from either the setup menu or the schedule.
To learn how to set up pay rates for your staff members, see Setting a staff member’s pay rates.
To learn how to set pay rates for your staff members for individual services, see Setting up a pay rate for a service.
To add a staff member specific pay rate to a Class that is already scheduled:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Classes.
- On the Classes menu, click hidden.
- In the list, click the Class that should have the staff member’s pay rate updated
- Click MANAGE SCHEDULE.
- Click the Edit schedule details button next to the Class that will have its pay rates set.
- If you want this pay rate to apply to all future Classes, ensure the All sessions going forward checkbox is selected. If you want this pay rate to apply to specific Classes, ensure those sessions are selected.
- Click NEXT until you reach STEP 3 in the wizard.
- Next to INSTRUCTOR, click the Edit button .
- From the list, select a pay rate. If no pay rates are set up for this instructor, click Setup pay rate, follow steps six (6) to eight (8) in Setting a staff member’s pay rates, then return to these instructions.
- Click NEXT.
- Click COMPLETE.