Staff roles determine the permissions staff members have in WellnessLiving. If the default staff roles are not sufficient for your business, you can create new staff roles or modify existing staff roles. For example, you may want to give your front desk employees additional booking privileges, or you may want to create an analyst role that only has access to your reports.
When you create or modify a staff role, you can set permissions for managing your business settings, the user interface, staff members, services, schedules, your store, and so much more.
To create or modify a staff role:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Staff.
- On the Staff menu, click Staff Roles.
- On the Staff Roles page, click ADD ROLE to create a new role, or click an existing staff role to modify it.
- In the ROLE NAME box, enter a name for the staff role.
- In the DESCRIPTION box, type a description for the staff role.
- Select all the permissions that apply to this staff role. For more information, see Staff role permissions.
- Click SAVE.